Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mountainside NJ

Children's Country Home

Glimpsed, set back from the road on several acres, this became the large Children's Specialized Hospital system, main campus in News Brunswick with other service locations throughout Jersey. But this hospital, in the Fifties & probably well into the Sixties,  treated long-term care polio sufferers in iron lungs. Which of course gave it a foreboding air despite the pleasant  surroundings,. It remains a long-care treatment facility. 

Labels: ,


Comments:
I'm amazed, I have to say. Really hardly at any time do I experience a site that's the two educative and entertaining, and allow me tell you, you might have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is fantastic the issue is anything that not ample men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my find for anything referring to this.
hotels seaside heights nj
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?