Friday, November 29, 2013

Nitwit on first floor set off fire alarm 1:30 am. Smoke coming up stairwell. I'm rushing around to get dressed. I go downstairs. He steps out his apt, smoke billowing after him. WTF is the matter with you? I yell at him. He says, "I was cooking hot dogs, I told the lady downstairs (the nominal super) to turn off the alarm." "You don't seem to f*ckin' understand this, do you?" I yell. So he gets all indignant. Heavy lidded eyes of a pot smoker or sleeper or both. A fire truck does come, & I never like their response time no matter what time of day. They set up a fan & blow out the smoke.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?