Monday, August 05, 2013

Vow of Silence

Turns out the guy with the lousy memory asking all the questions at my hometown FB page didn't even go to high school there. Don't we have some kind of "omerta" rule applies to him, a voto di silenzio dei adolecents. When I suggested this, my comment was deleted. The voto di silenczio isn't itself a secret, but a warning.

 If there is no vow of silence, can I ask why there weren't any black people in the town & who ordered the vicious beating of the barber who tried opening his shop on Wednesdays & expect to receive answers?

I should just lie & say I grew up in Atlantic City. It's what I always wanted to do. Did you grow up in Roselle Park? Heavens no, I just went there to visit my parents & siblings.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?