Friday, November 30, 2012

Kick 'em when they're down

Gotta kick the Repugs when they're down, because they'll get up again, & it'll be the same crap all over again. So slow them down.

I'm always a bit depressed, & more depressed this time of year with disappearing daylight,  & I haven't recovered mentally from the six days of no power after the big storm. Got something done today, a few things dropped in the mailbox. Tomorrow two loads of laundry.

I am desperately overdue for some shelving & a simple larger table for my PC. I need space for a new printer, which has been sitting there unused on a large box for a long time.  The printer will be a great creative boost for me, & I want  a creative boost.  I'm also trying to learn about modestly-priced tablets.  I think one would be very helpful for my poor eyesight, allowing me to  download library books & increase the font size. I just knocked off the 560 page Elvis bio, Last Train to Memphis, in hardcover, & it was not physically  easy to do.

<=

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?