Sunday, August 05, 2012

Do you live here?

About 4 am this morning some guy was going bonkers in the first floor lobby. Just yelling stuff. It was like he was having an argument with himself or an invisible person. The cops came. I put on my sneakers & wandered downstairs. The man was on his back on the floor, hands secured behind him, & calm. Three cops. One asked me, "Does he live here?"

I leaned over the man & asked, "Do you live here?"

He answered, "Yeah."

I turned to the cop & said, "This man belongs at the Trinitas psychiatric emergency room."

The cop said, "You can go back to bed now."

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?