Saturday, June 30, 2012

The perfect nation



Comments:
Woah! This post is so appropriate and true, which makes it even more chilling. I wish you had a way of making this more public, say, on bumper stickers, but the print would be too small. I feel like printing it up and framing it. It's very timely for me, too, since I am trying to forge a "friendship" with a man from Saudi which isn't odd in and of itself, but trying to agree to disagree with fundamentalist principles without the pressure of someone trying to "save" me has got me in a situation where I might have to forego an otherwise exciting and brilliant exchange of ideas. It's not where a person comes from that fosters this rigidity, it's right here among us.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?