Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back online with DSL after several frustrating days of dial up. Amazingly, the ISP phone rep was correct; the problem was a failed a/c adapter. I don't think I've had a failed adapter that was supplied with the electronic device.  The device always failed first. Separate store bought ones have crapped out. The e mail customer service rep gave me the brush off, said I should contact the modem company, which was impossible because the company distributes the modems only through ISPs & doesn't deal with individual customers. All I wanted to know was how I could replace modem. He received  a very sharp rebuke from me. When I'm in the mood I'll go over his head & report that the online & e mail customer services are not on the same page, & the e mail one almost lost them a subscriber.
***

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?