Sunday, January 15, 2012

I had a girlfriend starting the summer I graduated high school, Karen - she was hot! a dancer, took lessons three, four days each week, mostly classical ballet. She wanted me to get contact lenses & teach me to dance like this, the pop style - I was a thin, lithe musician with a good sense of rhythm & movement. Maybe figured I could help her do lifts & fly like a bird.  I never doubted I could do it. But I wanted to play organ in a rock band & write songs.


 Karen was a possessive Capricorn, so any suggestion that she invite her best friend, also named Karen, the cute daughter of a wealthy undertaker, as my second partner, would have been dismissed immediately.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?