Monday, January 02, 2012

A former girlfriend, from 15 years ago, has had a rough Christmas. Of all my former "steadies" she's  my favorite, & I'm still quite fond of her. She was a lot younger than me & she eventually married a good guy her own age & they've been happy together for over ten years. But, wow, it was tough letting  go of her at the time. Her husband had some heart problems around Christmas, caught soon enough not to damage his heart. But he had to have stints & is facing some kind of surgery later this week. Fortunately, he came home in the interim. But I know her, she wears her heart on her sleeve, it's probably been emotionally harder on her than on him. So I'm wishing them both well in the New Year.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?