Wednesday, September 28, 2011

All mimsy were the borogoves

“Is a title worth it?” she asked, rhetorically. “Does a title shackle a person? Are they someone like me who’s maverick? I do go rogue and I call it like I see it and I don’t mind stirring it up in order to get people to think and debate aggressively.”

“Is a title and a campaign too shackle-y?,” she continued. “Does that prohibit me from being out there, out of a box, not allowing handlers to shape me and to force my message to be what donors or what contributors or what pundits want it to be? Does a title take away my freedom to call it like I see it and to affect positive change that we need in this country? That’s the biggest contemplation piece in my process.”
WTF is Sarah Palin talking about?  If you read it very slowly, it begins to make sense. What is this language: go rogue, shackle-y, contemplation piece in my process?  Good heavens, the woman believes she's qualified to be president & she speaks Jabberwocky.

Labels:


Comments:
Welcome to the New Republican Controlled America!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?