Saturday, April 09, 2011

Happy Birthday, Carrie


Comments:
" ... gonna sip Bacardi like it's your birthday ..."

Thanks for the shout out. I had a fabulous out of the ordinary 59th party, considering I only throw one every ten years. I had such a bad year last year, and losing my grandson was just the thing to make me decide to treat myself to a one year makeover 59 to 60 style. Tired of sadness. Cut the kid loose, she's turning 30, told her to get her own life and keep me posted from now and then. Otherwise, I'm going my way, you go yours.

We had a great dinner (12 of us) at Marie Calender's. I find it funny most people associate that with food on the cheap. Everyone was tripping at this one. They had no idea this upscale one existed. Even had a piano bar (laughs).

I'll put up a post and pictures tomorrow, on my blog.
 
Post Script: My cousin special ordered last minute a lie from Hawai'i made of my favorite flower, the plumeria!
 
opps, i mean a lei! lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?