Thursday, December 23, 2010

I believe in wind chill. It's 35 degrees out & the gust that hit me at the corner was a reminder.

I don't do "Repost this if you care" on Facebook.  Of course, I care. I just don't care that you posted it.

I've received very few snail mail cards this year. None even from the online stores I patronize.  For a couple of years I participated in a card exchange at Street Prophets website, that was fun,  but it took so much effort to organize it that nobody volunteered to do it last year or this.  I still have all those cards.  Sent out a couple.   Every Christmas I say I'm gonna order some cool Christmas art cards during the after-holiday sales, every year I forget. The only good cards for sale around here are pop-up cards in a spinner rack over at Elmora Drug, & they're $5 a pop.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?