Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bora Bora

Wish the whole album were as good as this number. It's 21 degrees here & dropping. My nephew posted pix from Disneyworld, bright blue sky, Christmas decorations on Main Street, Magic Castle in the background. But on closer examination everyone was bundled up. It was nippy down there, in the forties.

Disneyworld is to my nephew what the boardwalk was to his father. But his mom is from Margate, near Atlantic City, the boardwalk is just a common hangout to him. I've never been to Disneyworld, never had a great desire to go there. I'd probably enjoy it.  Weeki Wachee Springs, yeah. Were the mermaids swimming today? Temp didn't crack fifty.

A shout out to Zaire in L.A. Kid, I see a day at  Disneyland  in your future.  Although gramma probably prefers Santa Monica Pier, & so would I.

Labels: ,


Comments:
That is a great pix of him! I miss him so much, it's unbelievably painful. Hopefully (keep your fingers' crossed) that the "other family" lives up to their word that I get him this Saturday. To be on the safe side, I will contact the new social worker and make sure my requests are known ... and hopefully she will see to it that "the other family" will abide by my request to see him every fucking Saturday until we go to trial.

Thanks for all your support, Bob. xxxooo
 
Bob, even the most jaded hipster can have fun at Disneyworld. I took my son there when he was 4 and even I was surprised on what a great week we both had under the Mouse.

And speaking of Atlantic City, Lizzie and I will be down there tonight having dinner. She's been watching too much Boardwalk Empire for me to take her anywhere else.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?