Thursday, July 29, 2010

I had to go to Trinitas ER

A couple of unpleasant days. Today was alarming, problem with foley catheter, I had to go to Trinitas ER. I'm not feeling comfortable & laying down again. At least yesterday I had a semi-clearing of the air with urologist (who even offered to refer me elsewhere) but also gave an option I decided to take, with some additional risk, to move forward with surgery later in September, & we'd get the exams, tests & clearance from my from primary,  & I felt "good" about that. I wasn't expecting other complications within 24 hours.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?