Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A negative dream versus a recollection of the power of love

No point to hitting the snooze button if the extra sleep is a dream  where I'm back working at Pearl Arts store, I punch out at closing time, go outside, & my car is gone, & I learn the sourpuss assistant store manager had my car towed out of what she says is an illegal space without giving me the chance to move it. To make the matter worse, I don't know the tow service that took the car, or recognize any of my co-workers.

In reality, & to our amazement,  the assistant manager fell in love, &  almost overnight she became one of the most liked employees at the store. But even before love softened her, she wouldn't have done something that mean spirited.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?