Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fools' Day

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I read even Toby Keith has called FOX to complain about the "lifted" interview, so maybe there won't be a Toby spot on the show either.

And talk about misleading advertisements? I thought "holy shit" when I read that she was going to be "interviewing" LL Cool J, for I was certain he was not a Palin fan, but I know Toby Keith's a big "red, white, and blue" fan so that wasn't too big a surprise. Now BOTH of them are telling FOX they don't have either one's authority to "re-air" an earlier interview by someone else and pass it off as if Palin had something to do with it.

Since he show is on Thursday, I doubt it's going to make a dent in CBS' regular lineup, especially since all episodes airing tonight are NOT repeats (Survivor, CSI, and The Mentalist). Best night on TV (laughing).
 
Toby's no teabagger, either. He's just an old-fashioned country music conservative. They're into tradition, not revolution.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?