Thursday, December 03, 2009

Cut short a walk, after I'd been to CVS, when I became absolutely certain I'd left a candle burning in the apt. I was thinking latte at Dunkin', too. Came home straightaway, I'd blown the candle out. Must be the Moon.

Hey Jay Leno, what's the running gag going out on the street in city that's a magnet for empty-headed dreamers from everywhere & finding ignorant people so we can all feel superior? The woman who identified the Liberty Bell as a clock reading 5 o'clock, you couldn't see that? It was strange, but it's there. Actually, it gave me an idea for plastic souvenir of Philadelphia.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?