Monday, November 02, 2009

cab ride

Later: Well worth the cab fare to see the shrink ($6 + tip, a bargain). He renewed my Ambien, filled out some forms. I surprised myself by walking all the way home, including a stop at a Supremo supermarket, my backpack so off balance afterward I realized I was walking like I was inebriated.
***
If you hate the Phillies & Yanks so much that you didn't catch Johnny Damon's tenacious 9th inning, 2 out at bat & steal of second & third base last night, your loss. No more baseball this year when the Series ends.

Ordered free Windows 7 Upgrade. Haven't bothered learning much about Vista. I have no printer or scanner plugged in. I was given a scanner a few years ago that I couldn't use with old PC. If it works on this one, I can get a basic cheap printer, model determined by cost of black ink cartridges.

Rutgers women's basketball opens at home against Stanford on the 15th. Only ten players on the Rutgers roster, & Epiphanny Prince turned pro in Italy. Epiphanny was the go-to scorer but she wasn't comfortable as court leader & no one else was stepping up last year, this Big East season must have looked long, difficult, & unnecessary for someone with WNBA aspirations.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I didn't miss the game. I was pissed, too, since I am obviously rooting for the Phillies!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?