Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Let him snore

The small guy in the next apartment earns his sleep & his snores. He's a young working man with two kids. He snores out of proportion to his size. The wall transmits low frequencies like a sub woofer speaker. I've had problems with his music, & complained when it went on too loud & too long, & it rarely happens anymore. What pisses me off is that he's sleeping in his living room, & I didn't notice his snoring until this year. Which could mean his wife finally kicked him out of their bedroom because of his snoring. So by solving her problem, she made him mine. Only there's nothing I can do about it except try to mask it with the TV, the clock radio, the AC fan. When he really starts up & gets it going, I lose the reason I like staying up after midnight: the quiet.

Labels:


Comments:
just get a headset. One that blocks out sounds. That should work.
 
Logical solution. With music playing, even my lightweights work. But I lose the "quiet," maybe music softly playing on the little speakers, the occasional car going by. Still, I'll take the snoring over noisy people on the corner, which does happen in warmer weather.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?