Friday, September 18, 2009

Verizon sends two or three pieces of junk mail every week, all mentioning the convenience of using Verizon website to order new services & pay bills. Last week I signed into my Verizon online page to check something, & figured while I was there I would pay the phone bill. When I began that process, Verizon noted I'd never chosen a secret question for password retrieval, & would I like to do that? So I clicked Yes, wrote my secret question & answer, paid the bill, & logged out.

Today I received an envelope from Verizon containing a thank you for choosing a secret question online.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?