Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's pretty amazing to track a 2 pound package online from California via UPS. It just left Parsippany an hour ago, I think to Edison, where the local delivery truck picks it up.

Not watching Emmys. I don't care for award shows, & haven't seen most of the nominated programs anyway. Last year I had a pony in the race, John Adams, which I had seen in entirety first run.

My new title for Rutgers football: "Vanderbilt of the North." All the perks of a BCS conference school, few of the expectations. & not even all the perks. Vanderbilt students get to see Mississippi, Georgia, & Georgia Tech at home. Pittburgh may be ranked by the time they come to Piscataway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?