Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Dream

Me: What's up?
Former Girlfriend: I'm waiting for Eliot to get back from the store.
Me: Why?
F G: He's bringing me a sandwich.
Me: We were supposed to have lunch, that's why I'm here.
F G: Well, he was going.
Me: Why didn't you wait for me, we could all have lunch.
F G: I don't know.
Me: It's a long walk, why didn't you drive him?
F G: He was going anyway.
Me; Sheesh.
Not a nightmare, but I woke up annoyed. We didn't break up over this kind of thing, yet it's something I never missed about her. She was a nice person, & generous, but she had a blindness, I was always waiting, or making adjustments for inexplicable minor decisions.

Labels:


Comments:
I could hazard a guess but which FG?
 
Who you think she is. But my approach usually was, "Well, let me know when your're ready," & I'd do something else, & eventually she'd say, "O.K. I'm ready let's go." She had her own inner clock.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?