Thursday, August 06, 2009

Visiting the purgatory of prose & odd text files, the My Documents folder. There are folders in this folder, including one labeled Current Writing, which is anything but current. Some of the files came over from my previous computer & no doubt will go to the next one. No matter how many files I open, quickly read, & delete, I never make a dent in it. These files start out on the desktop, when I clean the desktop whatever isn't deleted goes sliding into My Documents. I saved the lyrics to "Woolly Bully" & "They're coming to take me away, Haha."

I rarely find anything usable in My Documents. Hours of writing.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?