Monday, August 31, 2009

Almost lost my Homestead websites because I forgot tlo update the info for the automatic yearlty fee. All of those websites need overhauls using updated software, & they don't get much traffic. But I'm attached to them. I built the first of them a decade ago when they were free. Lots of cool stuff was free before the initial internet bubble burst. I used free ISPs for awhile & put up with the huge banner ads. My next online writing collection uses a blogspot template.
***
How come men in beach volleyball wear baggies but women have to wear bikinis & sports bras? So of course the women all have California beach girl bods with thin legs & tiny asses (I'm not complaining). But what if a woman with Serena Williams' physique takes up the sport? Seems to me a tennis player has about the same basic skills needed in beach volleyball. Serena can move quickly in all directions, jump, dive, block, slam, & serve. Her thighs could crack a coconut. Serena & Venus could probably be one the greatest beach volleyboard teams in the world.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?