Thursday, July 16, 2009

I've had sex with a Republican

"Ring me up before that guy comes back with a gun," I said to the cashier after he'd grabbed a length of 2 x 1 board behind the counter & chased some man out of Family Dollar. I have no idea what the man did, hadn't even noticed him, but suddenly him & cashier were yelling at each other. He had work boots draped over his shoulder. Must have been previous bad blood.

Cool jazz audience at Railroad Plaza. The flautist was excellent. I wasn't in the mood for the music. Between the trains & the expanse of hot stone, not a very pleasant location to hear it.

Amazing, the first evening this summer I've wanted to turn on the a/c, & it isn't in the window yet, & I'm not putting it in tonight. By now we've usually had a few or more than a few scorchers in Jersey. It's just mildly uncomfortable, probably feel fine by bedtime.

I've had sex with a Republican. Have you?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?