Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My Neighborhood

Click on them to enlarge.
Elm Street, adjacent to my apt. Photo on left looks toward my building in the center, at the corner of Elm & Cherry. The next photo is the other direction. Would be a more pleasant street with trees. Some of the houses lack driveways, including a few of the elevated ones. A mix of one & two family. It's a very long block.

The Last Victorian is on the next parallel street. Still vacant, the grass is mowed, bushes & small trees pruned. Someone is looking after it. This evening, a sporty red car was parked out front, a man doing something in the backyard. He noticed me looking at the property & waved, I gave him a thumbs up.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?