Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hold post for review

My comment posts at NJ.com, the Star-Ledger website, are becoming more trollish, as I react to insanely bigoted & paranoid comments by other posters. The threads over there are completely unsupervised (except by columnist Paul Mulshine, who insists his commenters stay on-topic & deletes them when they don't), my complaints to management using the alert function unheard. I don't comment on the news story, I go directly for the posters. Today I wrote: "Newrkpeeches writes comments while shoving firecrackers up the asses of cats & pretending to be a guard at Buchenwald." Let them complain about me.
***
Friday: I think the comment got me added to the "comment held for review" list. I just tried to post an innocuous paragraph defending the Sisters of St. Joseph, Philadelphia. How come it's so easy for others to post comments saying Newark should be burned down or turned into a concentration camp, & advocating lynchings, & blaming Obama for bank robberies in the burbs?

Labels:


Comments:
If you think that the anonymous trolls who populate nj.com, check out the inmates who love to post at app.com or thnt.com.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?