Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tonight when I made the clicking noises to say hello to a cat in a shadow, it stopped, looked at me, & sneezed. That was amusing. Yesterday in a crowded bargain department store where I was buying a cheap computer keyboard, a little girl looked up at me & sneezed, That was not amusing.

I've got quite a collection of sturdy 16 oz. 7-11 coffee refill cups. Store is selling them for $1.39 including coffee, which means they're free. They're nice microwaveable storage containers, also good for iced tea.

Trying to understand the various functions of low end digital cameras. Amazing what even the cheap ones do now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?