Sunday, May 03, 2009

Out for a walk

Out for a walk in the drizzle I came across a cute three drawer, three color plastic child's cabinet on casters by Sterilite, placed out for trash. They're about $20 new, it looked in perfect condition except for being wet, I thought it'd be just right to put my boombox on next to the PC, it was very light, so I carried it home. It was empty except in the bottom drawer was a 2/3rd full 1 oz. bottle of Yves Saint Laurent Opium eau de toilette, classic Macy's kind of fragrance, I've never known women to throw that stuff out. I don't understand why either item was on the curb.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?