Friday, January 09, 2009

Sheese, I think I deleted all my bookmarks in Firefox, have no idea how. But if so, it may be a blessing in disguise. 95% of those bookmarks were unused & unneeded. They weren't organized all that well, many weren't in designated folders. I had taken to placing new ones in the "quick search" folder in anticipation of cleaning out most of the old bookmarks & of course never getting around to doing it. The Music folder alone had over 100 bookmarks of which I used only about 5 regularly. I rarely dug around for something. For me, bookmarks served mainly as shortcuts. They weren't an archival treasure.

Moderate snowstorm tomorrow, most conveniently on Saturday, roads cleared by midday Sunday, Jersey goes into Milk, BreaD & Beer Panic mode.

As if it matters, I declare Utah the National Champion. There's no logical reason they aren't.

Disgraced Pastor Ted Haggard sez, "I think sexuality is confusing and complex." Well duh. & he is "totally completely satisfied with the relationship with my wife now." My guess is that Ted's wife won't go near his thingie, but that's their private matter. Ted's problem is that the Evangelicals already have plenty of "ex-gay' inspirational speakers taking money from sad homosexuals who might be happier finding the nearest United Church of Christ congregation with a "God Is Still Speaking" banner over the front door, having faith in the Deity who really does love them as they are. I know unconflicted gay Catholics who just decided to go on being Catholic & found a parish so busy & needy that nobody cared the single mom with the child was a lesbian. What's sick & immoral is when being gay makes people spiritually homeless.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?