Saturday, November 29, 2008

I have meme

From a meme at Franiam, only the ones I HAVE...(in red)

1. Started my own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than I can afford to charity
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sung a solo
11. Bungee jumped
13. Watched lightening at sea
14. Taught myself an art from scratch
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown my own vegetables
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitchhiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa Pizza in person
39. Gone rock climbing
41. Sung karaoke
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had my portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
57. Started a business
60. Served at a soup kitchen
63. Got flowers for no reason

64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
67. Bounced a check
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
73. Stood in Times Square
75. Been fired from a job
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
84. Had my picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
88. Had chickenpox
91. Met someone famous
93. Lost a loved one
97. Been involved in a law suit
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Ridden an elephant
I count having my portrait drawn, collaged, & photographed by first rate artists. Snorkling was not in the tropics.The lawsuit was debt collection, if that counts. The medical malpractice lawsuit I didn't bring is the one that hurts. Bungee jumped on the boardwalk; convinced me it was a thrill I didn't need on a greater scale. Saw Grand Canyon from a jet. The books were self-published & very small press, but I've been anthologized in few good ones. Fame is a relative thing. I hung out with Barbara Feldon (Get Smart's Agent 99) at a Bar Mitzvah.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?