Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nasty weather.

Nasty weather. Not good for baseball in Philly. I'm waiting for the rain to end before I walk up the street to feed Gina's cats. Gina is foster-caring four kittens in an upstairs room, they're well provided for until tomorrow, I'm under strict orders not to look at them lest they get loose. I think she wants to keep one. She lost a cat a over a year ago, & her semi-feral outdoor cat, Creamsicle, disappeared last month.

I've had one shower this week that was steamy enough, which means the temp isn't hot enough for dishes. But if the landlord thinks he's saving money, the heat came on the other night at 3 am & it got so stuffy I had to get up & turn off the radiator.

I took no. 17 Pittsburgh & the points, they're overrated, but a no brainer I figured given Rutgers offense. Rutgers kicked Pitt's butt. Go figure. Mike Teel was due one. Rutgers is mediocre team, not a bad team. They've had only one really awful game this year, against North Carolina. But having raised expectations, Rutgers has also raised up some very obnoxious fans. The Scarlet Knights can beat Syracuse. Army is no patsy this year but it's a home game, & I don't like their chances against South Florida or Louisville. Big East football is very strange this season. Soon we can turn our attention to our preferred Rutgers team, the basketball women.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?