Friday, September 12, 2008

The Sarah Palin Wig from Wigsalon: To get the Sarah Palin look, simply bobby pin back the upper layers of this high quality Raquel Welch "Valentine" wig style, which is truly beautiful in it's own right, and let the longer layers fall freely.
**

I was walking home from the train station about 10:30. Not enough drizzle to use the umbrella, so i was hunched in a little, in no hurry. After the couple of busy Colombian cafe & beauty parlor blocks, it gets kind of dark. I was thinking & not looking straight ahead, & I must have been distracted by something, maybe the Burger King across the street, & WHAM walked directlly into a telephone pole that sticks out of the middle of the sidewalk just before the corner where I turn toward my place. I gotta tell you it rattled my brains. As I took stock of the situation I realized I wasn't seeing stars, my forehead didn't hurt, maybe a slight scratch. But within a minute my shoulders & neck began to ache, they took the brunt of it. I came home, gobbled two aspirin, I feel alright.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?