Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saddleback Church

Rick Warren: What can you say that will make my 20,000 white church members & all the purpose-driven zombies who buy my books want to vote for you?
Barack Obama answer: Well I think & maybe & you know if you look at it this way & when I was teaching at the University & the steel mills closing on the south side & churches doing that faith-based stuff.
Rick's desired answer: More Scalias on the supreme court, constitutional amendment banning same sex marriage, millions of federal dollars to give your books to drug addicts, no tax increases for fabulously wealthy mega-church preachers.
Correct answer: Kiss my ass, Rick.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?