Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Much of my blog traffic arrives via postcards. The photosite where I stored postcards dropped my account for nonusage. I'd filled it to capacity, opened a postcard site elsewhere & had no more need to sign into the old account. But when the account was closed, postcards disappeared from all the blog posts with linked images to the site, although they still show up on google. So I have many old posts with no images & have to find & upload those cards again. That leads to adding labels & titles to posts that don't have them. While doing that I'm distracted by other posts - I enjoy reading myself. In some of those posts, which no one will ever read again unless I repost oldies but goodies like Suzette does, I tinker with grammar. & I am reposting some oldies soon.

Labels:


Comments:
Reuse, repost, recycle.

suzette
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?