Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Bracket

Tennessee 64, Stanford 48. I had just about everything wrong in my women's NCAA brackets except for Stanford in the Final Four (they lose to UConn), & Tennessee as National Champs. But in me heart I really believe if Rutgers had played the Vols last night, it would have been a one-basket ending, not the 40 minute brushoff UT gave Stanford. My gals with the poetic names - Epiphanny, Kia, Essence, Matee - would have zero'd in on Candace Parker's throbbing shoulder like lions on a wounded gazelle. It would not have been a poetic contest but it would have been a close one.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?