Friday, December 07, 2007

my kid is a jeenyus


Comments:
My oldest recently found my stash of Calvin & Hobbes books and now reads them over & over.

I'm thrilled. Watterson always wrote and drew great stuff.
 
Try this Web site. Type in your age and see what people have already accomplished. It sure makes me regret that liberal arts edukayshun.
 
Bruce Springsteen & I are about the same age. He has a tremendous work ethic, but I wonder what he'd be doing now if Jon Landau hadn't shown up. Playing the coffeehouse circuit, maybe, with an annual E Street Reunion concert at the Stone Pony?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?