Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bob, prepare for Mars retrograde!

There it was in my spam box, caught my eye just as I hit the delete button. "Prepare" not "beware." Whew! I figured it was spam from Astrology on the Web or some site I got a free chart.
On November 15, 2007, Mars reaches his retrograde station, in preparation for a period of retrograde motion which will last until January 30th, 2008. On top of that, the effects of the retrograde period will continue to be felt until he returns in direct motion on April 4th, 2008 to the degree where he first made his station (12° Cancer 27'). The first beginnings of the effect take place from October 20, as Mars begins to slow, so prepare for issues to cloud, especially if you have strong Cardinal Sign placements in your chart. The Cardinal Signs are Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn.
I'm a Scorpio, a "fixed " sign. We believe everything is fixed; horse races, elections, zoning variances, love. We used to be ruled by Mars, then were transferred to Pluto after it was discovered. Now Pluto's been downgraded from planet to the kind of object you make out of rock & ice & throw at the kid down the street you hate, but astrologers won't send us back to Mars.
Mars retrograde gives rise to irrational action; introspection; depression and self-assessment; sexual issues and relationship conflicts. Major rethinks and reorientation of current projects are also often required.
That describes my normal days.
Sexual desire is activated and sexual action intensified with passion is often associated with the urge to violence and control. Political leaders should also avoid becoming unduly concerned with homeland security and avoid imposing needless restrictions. This position makes the temper rather uncertain and there is a tendency for people to get restless, being inclined to change occupations.
In other words, Mars is always in retrograde for Republicans, especially Cheney (Aquarius). He'll probably have an intense desire to go to a game farm, shoot defenseless half-tame animals , & ejaculate in his Depends. & we can expect Democrats to act more like Republicans - wasn't that already a problem?

Labels:


Comments:
Forget about Republicans and Democrats - the new threat in NJ politics is the "Bon Jovi for Governor" movement.

Suzette
 
I'm an aries with cancer rising, and three planets in aries in my tenth house. I have a fourth planet, venus in pisces, also in my tenth house.

Mars retrograding between my twelfth and first house work well for me right now, especially since I'm embarking on a legal battle to wrest custody of my grandson from my daughter.

Being ruled by mars, and having the planet positioned as it is, pretty much tells me I'm gonna take a win in this battle! Thanks for the heads up! I had to go check the ephemeris just to make sure you were right.
 
Hi
My name is Vipul DOB 9 July 1981, 3:24AM, Sonipat Haryana, India (28N59 77E01).

my sunsign is cancer. Just want to know what impact could the retrograde have on me… i need to do very important works (changing job) during this period itself (no escape) and i am wondering if rx would have a bad impact on my works.

would be great to have your feedback on the same

Regards
Vipul
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?