Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Susan Sarandon is hot

"I didn't realize that everything was supposed to fall apart at 40. So I just slid past 40 and 50. When you're an outsider and not paying attention to the rules the hurdles are a little lower."
Jersey girl. Catholic girl. Smart. Liberal. Susan Abigail Tomalin Sarandon is a couple of years older than me so the crush I first got on her when she was in Joe (1970) was like a college sophomore for a senior, the slightly "older" woman, & it stayed that way through the decades. I completely fell for her as Sally Matthews, an oyster shucker with dreams in Atlantic City (1980), her second film with Louis Malle (Pretty Baby the first). She's never tried to be ageless or stop the clock. She always looks swell. She likes men the way I like women to like men. She was on Letterman tonight & she wasn't on the screen long enough for me.

Labels:


Comments:
I actually think Susan Sarandon has looked better as she gets older.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?