Friday, August 17, 2007

No Nerdy Surprises

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Literature Nerd
 

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

Musician Nerd
 
Artistic Nerd
 
Social Nerd
 
Gamer/Computer Nerd
 
Drama Nerd
 
Science/Math Nerd
 
Anime Nerd
 
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace

Needs a Political Nerd category. Sports bloggers are nerdy, too. Science & math are not the same, & I'm a bit of a Weather Nerd.

Comments:
Whoa! I'd never thought I'd see the day that a meme would appear here. My big beef with memes is that they fill the spaces where original thought should be, and Bob - you are an original if there ever was one.
 
I'm sure it's no surprise that I came out a "social nerd," or as they call it more accurately, a hippie!
 
I'm a big ol' literature nerd, too. (No suprize there, since I work in a library.)

I noticed that the gaming rubrick was skewed completely toward online gaming, with no focus on tabletop games. If there was any focus on D&D and other tabletop games, I might've scored higher there too.
 
Suzette, first you gotta praise the Elvis piece, then you get to criticize that I stole a Friday from Tami.

Sharon, didn't know you worked in a library.

Carrie, you ain't a hippie unless you "wear flowers in your hair."
 
The Elvis piece made me bow my head. I am not able to comment beyond that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?