Sunday, March 04, 2007

Riverton NJ


Riverton NJ

What a fright. After a blogger outtage today affecting old accounts, I decided to switch to the new version. But in doing so, I accidently created a google account at an address that doesn't exist, thanks to the puter remembering a mispelled address I didn't notice until I clicked "approve" & the change was underway. I thought I'd lost access to my blog forever. Trying to fix that, I created another google/blogspot account at my primary e mail. Somehow I managed to log out of that account & into The Rix Mix using the faulty address (which I'd thought needed verification) & switch it to the secondary e mail that I've been slowly phasing out over the past year. So I copied all the info & I'll sort it all out when I've regained my composure tomorrow after this narrow escape from disaster.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?