Monday, December 11, 2006

Rutgers Lady Knights fell off the AP Top 25 poll for the first time in over two years. 3 of their 4 losses were against ranked teams - Duke beat them up badly. Their pre Big East schedule has no patsies - that's not coach Vivian Stringer's style. This year's Lady Knights are young & mostly inexperienced = no seniors at all, but there's a lot of talent. It's going to be fun watching these women learn to play together, see who steps up as leaders now that the great Cappie Poindexter is gone. Impossible to know how they'll be playing by March.
***
What possessed me to buy a package of boxer shorts underwear today? I've been a briefs guy all my life. A former girlfriend gave me flannel boxers during an unusually snowy winter & I did wear them on occasion, beneath pants & pantless around the house. Oh well, this is the sort of adventurous change I make in my life now. Brown leather casual shoes, fleece pullover shirts, boxers.

Comments:
If it was somehow acceptable for girls to wear boxers, I totally would.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?