Wednesday, September 20, 2006

digital camera

I'm not certain how I did it, but managed to shoot some digital photos, save them, & transfer them by memory card to my cranky PC. No idea how I accidently shot a video of my feet. But having accomplished these simple steps, now I can study the users manual knowing that I'm not wasting my time. Jim Coleman a.k.a. Midnight Commander gave me his HP Photosmart when he decided to invest in a digital worthy of his talent & experience. For me, this basic camera more than satisfies my desire for instant gratification. I'll keep taking 35mm film photos when I expect to be out & about scenery, but this will be the everyday camera I tuck in my pocket so that when, like the other evening, I come across a smoky fire in a used car lot, maybe I can snap amusing pics of the onlookers waving their cell phones & taking photos of smoke. Every camera - even an oatmeal box pinhole using x-ray film (a WWII thing) - can give you cool photos.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?