Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666

There may be a few hours remaining before the antichrist arrives, if he's on Pacific Daylight Time (if he wasn't already enthroned disguised as Vice President on 1/20/01). Brian Turner at WFMU has provided an online soundtrack, the Sick Six Six Hellfest.

It must be 666 day. I just screwed up Firefox, inadvertantly created an entirely new default browser that has none of my settings or bookmarks. I know that original browser is on the PC but I can't figure out how to switch back to it. If I could make the mozilla box appear again all I'd probably have to do is select the original default browser, because I didn't delete the old one. It's as if I created a browser for a second user. (Later: That's exactly what happened. Took a bit of search through Firefox site to find instructions, but a quick fix after that. Glad it wasn't Explorer. Lesson: Back up bookmarks!)

The Ocean City Maryland boardwalk cam got knocked into a less interesting position. I started cutting my hair with the setting on 1 instead of 2 & so had to keep going. This morning the water was turned off & the woman next door was loudly playing some new age version of Ave Maria with the bass cranked up. As I left the building, there was a sign on the outside of the front door saying the water would be turned off. That's fine if I slept outside all night & was coming inside to take a shower. But there was no point in explaining this to the semi-dimwits who do repairs here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?