Friday, May 19, 2006

New Jerseyans are hoping the body of Jimmy Hoffa is not found in Detroit. We don't think it will be, since we're convinced Hoffa's buried beneath an end zone at Giants Stadium.

Woke up today with a painfully swollen gland in neck, what you get when you sleep in a draft. I was chilly & wasn't wearing a teeshirt. I always wear a teeshirt to bed, if not an old baggy flannel. It was on the chair. I didn't have the kind of dream that might have inspired me to remove it. Because I took 1/2 an Ambien last night, I checked the fridge to make sure I didn't eat 4 yogurts or a pound of American cheese in my sleep, too. The food was intact & a box of Cheezits on the table hadn't been touched.

My occasional anonymous troll commentator: I think of the few people who know me personally & are capable of expressing mean-spirited attitudes in grammatically-correct sentences without using spell check. Then, the short list narrows to someone in northern Jersey on a dialup ISP, who has visited this blog over 200 times since I installed Statcounter. There's two reasons people in Jersey use dial up; it's what they can afford, or they're penny-pinching because the internet isn't a big deal to them & they don't care about downloading music & other large media files. Oh yeah, my troll is also an early riser. Slowly, I recognize a tone of voice, a very familiar voice, & a face emerges from a mist. Could it be?

Comments:
A blogger from North Jersey who is rude? Nah. Couldn't be!:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?