Friday, May 12, 2006

Cheap energy for every home & auto



Comments:
I am one of those that lived in Las Vegas, Nevada, when they were pushing the atomic bomb tests as "parties." At the moment, I don't have the links readily available, but I'll look for them later to post. Suffice it to say ...
 
... as a baby, circa 1952, and later, I've been exposed to nuclear radiation. I really didn't think about it until I watched a special on TV a couple of months ago.. and then it sank in.
 
I suppose we all got the Strontium 90 milk. If one proposed to Dubya the idea of miniature atomic reactors that start up on batteries & then recharge them, he's probably screwy enough to think it's worth a billion dollar research grant to some Texas subsidiary of Halliburton.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?