Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Happy Birthday, Anne

Have I ever met a Pisces woman I didn't love? Yes. But I've loved a few. Scorpio males like me can't intimidate them, for long. On the other hand, Pisces females empathize with our burdens; masks that are stone-faced one day & the Jester Fool the next; incomprehensible silences, selective memories. Scorpios are afflicted with a consciousness of incurable sadness & a terrible hunger for joy. I lived for 20 years total with two Pisces women, both justifiably swam away, & yet I continue to believe (in demented moments) that either one might have been better off had she paddled back after a few years. Because most Pisces women I've been lucky to know well are watery, oozy dreamers inside (& often on the outside) who rightly try to protect the emotional space in which they dream. But one has to listen for what a Pisces considers the practical solution for her situation. She wants whatever she has difficulty providing for herself; beyond that she is very flexible & tolerant. So men who think they have what every woman would love to have can find themselves at a disadvantage. These woman can be different in ways that both delight & frustrate. Especially their inclination to communicate through fish codes. Wonderful during sex, or discussing art or varieties of religion experience, not always so handy when trying settle a dispute or reach a simple decision. They are uniquely qualified to befriend Scorpios. & vice versa.

Labels: ,


Comments:
My Linda Goodman imitation.
 
LOL. The Linda Goodman comment was funny. Who DOESN'T have her basic book on their shelf?
 
So what do you have to say about Gemini women?:)
 
For me personally, Geminis are usually entertaining yet basically ciphers. But I have very little intimate experience with the sign.

Bob Dylan, Nancy Sinatra, Walt Whitman & Peggy Lee!
 
as a women on the cusp (pisces/aries) you've given me insight into why i have so many scorpios in my life and why we part and then return to each other. the attraction (not necessarily sexual) is so strong but scorpios can consume you if you let them...i understand the comment on protecting emotional space.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?