Saturday, April 16, 2005

The Phone Call

I was unable to make a decision, yes or no. So my decision was to let the online Tarot decide. These two cards clinched the yes, by symbolically suggesting an alternative possibility I had not considered.

Wheel. The path of destiny. Karma on a grand scale. An unexpected turn of good fortune. A link in the chain of events. Success, luck, and happiness.

Sun reversed. Loneliness and uncertainty. Nostalgic memories. The warm passing glow of dusk. Peace without vigilance.

Comments:
So---did you make the call?
 
Yes. Glad I did, too.
 
And ?????? You wern't calling me in downtown Manhattan - you could have been drinking cocktails at the top of the world!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?