Friday, February 11, 2005

Gizoogled Therapy

THERAPY
Me: So jus' chill: I had two drinks at a party & it made me feel that everyone there liked me . Holla!. But I'm not will'n ta driznink ta feel that way . Slap your mutha fockin self.

Dr. E.K.: I like you.
**
Me: Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin': I eitha fizzy I dizzay deserve sum'm sum'm or that I might deserve it but haven't earned it fo shizzle.

Dr. E.K.: That's always been yo biggest problem. &. you don't like ask'n fo' hiznelp, brotha fo' sheezy.
***
Me: I am vizzle difficult ta git ta kizzle well; I hold bizzle a lot, even frizzom you.

Dr. E.K.: I knizzay.

Comments:
To be, or not ta be: that be tha question:
whetha tis gangsta in tha mind ta suffer
the sl'n n arrows of outrageous fortunizzles ta takes arms against a sea of troubles,
and by oppos'n end thizzem? ta die: ta sleep;
no more; n by a sleep ta say we end
the heart-ache n tha thousand natural shocks
that flizzesh is heir to, tis a consummation
devoutly ta be wishd fo all my homies in the pen. ta dizzle ta sleep;
to sleep . know what im sayin?: perchance ta dream: ay, theres tha rub;
for in that sleep of death what dreams may come
when we hizzle shuffled off this mortal coil,
must give us pause....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?