Thursday, January 13, 2005

There's one place in Union County I want to live, & it's HERE. Now, how do I get there?

THERAPY
Me: I had two drinks at a party & it made me feel that everyone there liked me. But I'm not willing to drink to feel that way.

Dr. E.K.: I like you.

**
Me: I either feel I don't deserve something or that I might deserve it but haven't earned it.

Dr. E.K.: That's always been your biggest problem. & you don't like asking for help, either.
***

Me: I am very difficult to get to know well; I hold back a lot, even from you.

Dr. E.K.: I know.
Add YOUR comments here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." Thomas Jefferson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?